An extra-nourishing anti-itching emollient balm that provides long-lasting comfort. For very dry to atopic sensitive skin.
Prevents severe and recurring skin dryness. Its Écodéfensine® patented complex regulates the skin's ecosystem and preserves its biological balance. It naturally defends itself better against external stress. Vitamin PP/B3 and moisturizing agents repair and strengthen the skin barrier. Atoderm PP Balm lastingly soothes irritation and itching thanks to the presence of zanthalene.
10 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
• Soothes irritation and itching
• Lastingly repairs the skin barrier
• Preserves the skin's biological balance and prevents recurrence
• Its creamy texture is instantly absorbed
• Guarantees excellent skin tolerance
• Improves the patient's quality of life: sleep, scratching
• Excellent to good overall efficacy for 100% of the dermatologists surveyed*
• Reduces itching, scales, roughness, sensations of tightness by up to 87%*
• Fragrance-free formula
*Clinical study undertaken in 40 volunteers between the ages of 1 and 14 years with atopic dermatitis.
To Use : Generously apply on your skin, after cleansing with Atoderm PP Foaming gel. Apply morning and/or evening.
Ingredients : Aqua/Water/Eau, Glycerin, Paraffinum Liquidum/Mineral Oil/Huile Minerale, Ethylhexyl Stearate, Dimethicone, Niacinamide, Sucrose Stearate, Glyceryl Dibehenate, Fructooligosaccharides, Mannitol, Xylitol, Rhamnose, Laminaria Ochroleuca Extract, Peumus Boldus Leaf Extract, Zanthoxylum Bungeanum Fruit Extract, Tribehenin, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Behenate, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, 1,2-Hexanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ammonium Acryloyldimethyltaurate/Vp Copolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Oleyl Alcohol, Xanthan Gum, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium Edta. [Bi 560].
*Ingredients may be subject to change. The most accurate and up to date product ingredient list can also found on the product packaging.